- Industrial Centrifugal Fan -- Low Pressure -- High Pressure -- Plug Type -- FRP Centrifugal Fan
- Inline Fan - Axial Fan - Centrifugal Fan - Mixed Flow Fan
- Roof & Sidewall Fan -- Roof Fan -- Sidewall Fan
- DWDI AHU Fan
- Tunnel Fan &
- Induced Fan &
Kitchen Fume Extractor Fan
- EC Fan
- Intelligent Control
- Fresh Air and Heating Unit
- INFINAIR Motor
Forward Curved Steel Wheel Single Inlet Centrifugal Fan - Wheel Type C - YFFCSC
Airflow Range: 500 ~ 9,700 m³/h (294 ~ 5,706 CFM)
Total Pressure Range: 1,000 ~ 18,000 Pa (4.01 ~ 72.26 in.WG.)
Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 450 ℃
Drive Types: Direct/ Belt drive
Mounting Types: Base mounted
Applications: High pressure and heavy duty air supply and exhaust of gas containing dust or liquid impurities; suitable for steel, dust removal, painting and environmental protection industries.
For reference only. Please contact our sales rep for detailed performance fan curve. Thank you.
Forward Curved Steel Centrifugal Wheel - Type C
The design of the forward curved centrifugal wheel is optimized through advanced technologies and CFD simulation. It is more accordant with the aerodynamic characteristics and features great efficiency and more stable airflow.
The advanced cutting process, precise positioning jig and continuously welded technique help to ensure smooth blade edges. The accurate welding and high strength of blades produce evenly distributed stress reliability in long-term high-speed operation, thus ensuring reliability.
High Static Pressure
The forward curved blades with the best pressure characteristics and high static pressure are used. In model selection, this blade design makes smaller wheel diameter that has lower price/performance ratio the choice. When the wheel diameters are the same, there will be lower RPM, greatly reduced vibrations and sound, quieter and more stable operation by virtue of this design.
Smaller width-diameter ratio and longer blade passage make the wheel more compact and strong enough to withstand more stress. Also, the fan operation will be more reliable.
High Balance Quality Grade
Each wheel has been dynamically balanced up to G4.0 standard (Just G6.3 for general products). This has ensured the long-term quiet and stable fan operation.
● Smaller width-diameter ratio and longer blade passage make the wheel more compact, stronger and safer.
● The fan design is aided by the FEA method for greater structural reliability.
● The scroll and wheel are continuously welded with high strength and no leakage, improving the operational safety.
● Each fan wheel has been dynamically balanced. The balance quality grade is above the national standard of G6.3 (AMCA204).
● The Model YFFCSC fan has undergone vibration tests before leaving the factory for long-term stable and reliable operation.
● The fan shaft has been treated through hardening and tempering and finish turning processes. Its maximum load is 35% more than the highest running speed of the fan to ensure the long-term safe operation.
● The bearing is sealed and can be lubricated. Its L10 rating service life is in excess of 80000 hours to ensure the long-term reliable operation.
● The design is optimized through CFD simulation and repeated tests to ensure the aerodynamic performance conforms to the flow field characteristics.
● The efficient centrifugal wheel with wide performance range of high efficiency avoids a drop in performance when the operating point moves up or down.
● The wheel cone is carefully matched to the inlet cone for precise running tolerances to avoid turbulence and air leakage and to improve airflow movement and air performance.
● Excellent air performance with the highest efficiency grade up to FEG80 (AMCA205)
● Different drive types available for flexible selection
● Various commonly used accessories provided
●Complete range of accessories to meet different application scenarios.
The fan shall be forward curved steel single-inlet centrifugal type. It shall be direct or belt driven. The fan shall be designed to allow the wheel to be removed for maintenance and cleaning.
The fan shall be tested and certified in accordance with AMCA Standard 210 & 300.The manufacturer shall obtain Production License for National Industrial Products and be certified by ISO9001.
The wheel shall be forward curved steel centrifugal type and all welded. The wheel shall be statically and dynamically balanced to the AMCA204-G4.0 standard. When the wheel is operating at the highest allowable speed, stable airflow and low sound shall be ensured. A drop in performance shall be avoided when the operating point moves up or down.
The fan housing shall be constructed of steel and it shall be thick and strong enough to support the maximum running weight of the fan. The housing shall be continuously welded and equipped with an access door for removing possible foreign objects inside the fan.
The inlet shall be designed based on aerodynamic characteristics with a smooth streamline surface to reduce turbulence so that fan efficiency can be improved and sound lowered.
The surface of the wheel shall be polished to remove any protuberances, welding spatters, burrs, sharp edges, scrap iron and greasy dirt before being finished with electrostatic epoxy coatings or high temperature resistance coatings (applicable in high temperature operating conditions).
The surface shall be a level one without sags, cracks, cockles or detachment. The surface shall remain free from corrosion and rust for at least ten years under normal operating conditions.
Drive Mechanism (Only for belt drive type)
The fan shaft shall be treated through hardening and tempering and finish turning processes to the hardness level of HB250～280. The maximum load of the shaft shall be at least 35% more than the highest running speed of the fan. There shall be a shaft guard. The shaft shall be made of 40Cr steel when the fan operates in a condition of below 250℃. The barrel-shaped bearings box shall be used and the bearing inside the box shall have a L10 rating life of over 80000 hours. Lubricant oils N32~N46 shall be used for the bearings and the oil level sight glass shall be used to confirm the lubricant volume. The pulley shall be of cast iron type and sized for a minimum of 130% of the driving power. The belt and pulley shall be equipped with guards.
The motor shall be carefully matched to the fan load and IP54 rated with Class F Insulation. The motor bearings shall be ball type that can be lubricated. The motor and drive mechanism shall be located out of the air stream to avoid grease or dirt buildup.
Explosion-proof Structure (Only for explosion-proof type)
The fan shall include AMCA 99 Type C Spark Resistant Construction and an explosion-proof motor. The inlet shall be mounted with a copper ring. The Ex Certificate of Conformity shall be obtained. The manufacturer shall have the Production License for Explosion-Proof Electrical Products.
A permanently fixed aluminum nameplate shall clearly display the fan number, product model and serial number (a unique ID for each fan) so that the parts used can be traceable by customers.