- Industrial Centrifugal Fan -- Low Pressure -- High Pressure -- Plug Type -- FRP Centrifugal Fan
- Inline Fan - Axial Fan - Centrifugal Fan - Mixed Flow Fan
- Roof & Sidewall Fan -- Roof Fan -- Sidewall Fan
- DWDI AHU Fan
- Tunnel Fan &
- Induced Fan &
Kitchen Fume Extractor Fan
- EC Fan
- Intelligent Control
- Fresh Air and Heating Unit
- INFINAIR Motor
DWDI Cabinet Fan - YFICK
Airflow Range: 1,400～130,000 m³/h (824～76,471 CFM)
Static Pressure Range: 100～1,600 Pa (0.4～6.4 in.WG.)
Drive Type: Belt drive
Mounting Methods: Base mounted/ Ceiling hung/ Duct Mounted
Applications: Low sound / Ducted air supply and exhaust of high static pressure/ Filtered air supply and exhaust
For reference only. Please contact our sales rep for detailed performance fan curve. Thank you.
- Forward Curved Centrifugal Fan: Large Airflow and Low Sound
- -- The forward curved wheel has larger airflow than the backward inclined wheel at the same speed.
- -- The forward curved wheel has lower speed and sound than the backward inclined wheel under the same operating condition.
- -- The inlet bell formed by spinning is carefully matched to the wheel cone for better air movement and lower sound.
- The Backward Inclined Centrifugal Fan: Great Efficiency and Non-overloading
- -- The backward inclined wheel has greater efficiency than the axial wheel, mixed flow wheel and forward curved wheel.
- --The V-shaped baffle is mounted at the outlet to effectively reduced turbulence, lower sound and improve efficiency.
- --The backward inclined wheel has smooth non-overloading performance curves ensuring safer operation.
- Advanced Technology to Ensure Accuracy
- -- The scroll is manufactured with Pittsburgh lock seams sealing techniques for zero air leakage.
- -- The side panels are once formed with high precision to reduce dimension errors.
- -- The blades are once formed by punching, and dedicated fixtures used for precise mounting positions.
- More Reliable Structural Design
- -- The threaded rod is applied as reinforcement for the forward curved wheel for reliable and durable operation.
- -- The backward inclined wheel is enhanced with stiffeners for durable and safe operation.
- -- The fan is supported by stable channel steel frame for stable fan operation.
- High Balance Quality Grade
- -- Balance quality grade of G2.5 (Just G6.3 for general products).
- -- Vibration reduced and reliability improved.
- -- Sound greatly reduced.
- Sealed Cabinet Structure for Lower Sound
- -- The forward curved/backward inclined centrifugal fan of high quality and low sound.
- -- The AMCA recommended inlet dimensions to ensure more smooth air movement.
- -- CFD flow field simulation adopted to reduce sound calculation software.
- -- The fan housing constructed of aluminum alloy for better soundproof performance.
- -- Double layer housing available to further reduce sound.
- Carefully Selected Materials for Reliable and Durable Operation
- -- High-quality aluminum alloy frame strong enough for durable operation.
- -- Cold rolled steel housing (galvanized steel available).
- -- Electrostatic epoxy coatings available.
- Various Applications
- -- Motor located inside the cabinet: HVAC air supply and exhaust.
- -- Motor located outside the cabinet: air supply and exhaust and smoke removal.
- -- National certificate for fire protection and smoke removal obtained (external motor).
- -- Two-speed air supply and exhaust, filter air supply and exhaust.
- Flexible Configurations Suitable for Different Operating Conditions
- -- Variable discharge directions available.
- -- Two-speed motor available.
- -- Base mounted, ceiling hung or duct mounted types available.
- -- Rain cover available for outdoor installation.
- Belt Driven, Precise and Adjustable
- -- More precise model selection for specific operating conditions.
- -- Vibration applying on the independent bearing for longer service life.
- -- Belt tension adjustable on the motor base.
- -- Flexible jobsite design changes.
- Fan Type
The fan structure shall be of cabinet type, i.e. belt drive DWDI centrifugal fan. The wheel must be constructed of steel and dynamically balanced. The permissible residual unbalance of the wheel shall be determined based on the balance quality grade of AMCA-G 2.5 standard. To meet different operating conditions, the forward curved or backward inclined wheel can be chosen for better performance. There shall be baffle mounted at the outlet to reduce turbulence.
The motor shall be carefully matched to the fan load. It shall be IP 54 with Class F Insulation. When used for smoke removal, the motor shall be located outside the airstream. The bearing shall be ball bearing type that can be lubricated and be supported with cast iron pillow. Its L10 rating life per the ABMA shall be 80, 000 hours. The fan shaft shall be treated through hardening and tempering and finish turning processes to the hardness level of HB 370. The drive mechanism shall be sized for a minimum of 120% of the driving power.
[Type S, single layer]. The housing is constructed of galvanized steel (optional: treated with electrostatic epoxy coatings). It shall be thick enough to offset the vibrations and sound.
[Type D, double layer]. Fiber glass, fire retardant of Class A fire rating, shall be between the outer layer of galvanized steel and the inner layer of soundproofing perforated steel sheet. Inlet dimensions shall be designed as recommended by AMCA to reduce turbulence, improve efficiency and lower sound.
For Smoke Removal and Certification
When used for smoke removal, the fans shall be tested and approved by JB/T 10563-2006 Technical Specification for General Purposes Centrifugal Fans and a test report by a certified agency shall be obtained. Also, YFICK fans shall be tested by recognized test agency for fire safety according to GA 211-2009 High Temperature-Resistant Test Methods for Smoke and Heat Exhaust Ventilators to make sure the fans can run continuously for over 30 minutes under 280 degrees and a test report by a certified agency shall be obtained.
A permanently fixed aluminum nameplate shall clearly display the fan number, product model and serial number (a unique ID for each fan) so that the parts used can be traceable by customers.
INFINAIR or similar products supplied are designed based on Model YFICK of INFINAIR.
Welcome to INFINAIR. This video is about our company, including history, products, value, service, technology, production and future. Integrated with R&D, tailor making, manufacturing, and international service ability, INFINAIR provides you complete, high-quality ventilation and industrial process air solution
INFINAIR is an innovative company which provides environmental and intelligent solutions for all aspects of ventilation systems in both private and public sector. They have been INFINAIR’s core values and commitments to our customers over the years.
Established Since: September 2003
Paid up capital: 50,000,000 RMB
Architectural area: 33,000 ㎡
Address: No. 55 Qingneng Road, Waigang Town, Jiading District, Shanghai, P. R. China
Sales & Service Office:
Our sales and after-sale service network promise easy access to customers anywhere in China. They are located in various locations: Shanghai, Beijing, Shenchen, Jilin, Liaoning, Tianjin, Shanxi, Henan, Shaanxi, Shandong, Jiangsu, Anhui, Zhejiang, Fujian, Zhongqing, Sichuan, Hunan, Hubei, Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Guizhou and XinJiang.
To become the most trusted brand of professional air movement & control solution provider.
To provide the most reliable and user-friendly air movement & control system.
Product value proposition of INFINAIR: Reliable, Convenient, and Novel.
At INFINAIR, we prioritize reliability in our products and services. INFINAIR focuses on high-quality system construction, we commit to the constant improvement of product and service reliability:
R&D ability as the basis of product reliability:
At INFINAIR, R&D ability is at the core of our product reliability. Thanks to the extensive experience, INFINAIR has mastered CFD, FEA and CAD technology, fundamentally and significantly improving product reliability. INFINAIR’s air performance lab and noise lab both play a part in forming a solid foundation for product reliability in terms of test scope and precision, as well as in overall investment and construction scale. Our labs are accredited by CNAS, and INFINAIR also boasts the first lab in Mainland China accredited by the AMCA.
Technology and Equipment Reliability Guarantee:
By continually investing in improvements to processing technology and equipment, INFINAIR constantly increases and improves processing capability and precision, assembly methods, production processes, online monitoring, and pre-distribution testing, guaranteeing an ever-increasing level of product reliability.
Third party certification as further proof for reliability:
INFINAIR possesses various third-party qualifications including: Industrial Product Production License, Explosion-Proof Production License, as well as certifications such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 qualifications. Most INFINAIR products are compliance-certified by a third party. INFINAIR is the industry leader in terms of both the number of certifications and how long we have held these certifications.
Quality-management system and ongoing reliability:
INFINAIR utilizes an ISO 9001-compliant quality management system, certified by SGS. We constantly carry out 5S and lean production Six Sigma improvement, meticulously establishing a sustainable quality management system.
-- Complete product configuration and varied impeller forms.
-- Adaptable product selection.
-- Flexible lead time.
-- Quick customization.
-- Prudent product accessory options.
-- By your side service team and quick courier delivery service.
At INFINAIR, we not only pursue products that are like no other, we also pursue innovation. Both of these pursuits aim to give our clients better value.
-- Greater aerodynamic performance, energy-saving ability, and noise reduction ability.
-- Simplified, rationally-developed structures.
-- More convenient installation and use.
-- Low maintenance, low total cost of ownership.
-- Adaptable and pragmatic post-sale service.
INFINAIR laboratory is the first AMCA accredited air performance and sound testing laboratory in the mainland of China.
INFINAIR laboratory has successfully obtained the CNAS Laboratory Accreditation Certificate and enlisted in the Chinese National Accredited Laboratory Directory.
Laboratory Accreditation Certificate Issued by CNAS (Chinese National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment)
Laboratory Accreditation Certificate Issued by AMCA (Air Movement and Control Association)
All testing procedures at INFINAIR’s air performance and sound testing laboratory are done according to the following standards:
1. All design, fabrication and testing guidelines are in strict accordance with AMCA 210, AMCA 300, ISO 5807, GBT 1236, ISO 13350 and GBT 10178 standards.
2. The INFINAIR laboratory has replaced the simple cardboard shielding method duct test with a new generation of precise-flow nozzle matrix systems.
3. Advanced and sophisticated testing equipment are being used in the laboratory.
4. All equipment used in the laboratory are calibrated and inspected regularly.
5. When comparing the results of same-sample inter-lab tests, the INFINAIR lab test results’ margins of error are within the precision and error requirements specified by relevant international/national standards.
INFINAIR laboratory also has the following test capabilities:
1. perform overspeed test in accordance with JB/T6445 Overspeed test for industrial fan impeller;
2. perform vibration test in accordance with JB/T8689 Fan vibration detection and its limited value and other related standards;
3. perform thrust test for tunnel jet fans in accordance with ISO13350 Industrial fan-Performance testing of jet fans;
4. Designed in accordance with such standards as EN 12101-3 and UL 793, INFINAIR laboratory has built high-temperature furnaces for smoke removal fans for performance tests and as a witness test platform for obtaining TUV, UL and other overseas certifications.
INFINAIR laboratory can perform other tests, such as high and low temperature resistance test, water spray and splash test, physicochemical test, dust test and so on. The laboratory helps ensure precise tests for reliable product quality and accurate technical data.
INFINAIR's Numerical Simulation Technology
INFINAIR owns the industry-leading CFD technology
INFINAIR Research Institute masters a set of core CFD technology combining theory with practice owned by INFINAIR itself. Through a large number of repeated engineering applications for many years, now, INFINAIR’s CFD capability is mature and accurate. Besides, in combination with internationally accredited precision laboratories, Our CFD processes have been repeated hundreds of times to allow for comparison between theoretical values and test results, accumulating valuable test data.
CFD is an important R&D capability of INFINAIR’s Research Institute;; it is featured of high calculated result reliability and fast calculation process. By means of the all-series product utility module system, it can reduce the module development cost of new product at the same time of offering fast customization to customer, and ensure economy while realizing customization.
Successful cases of INFINAIR CFD technology:
1. INFINAIR product generally adopts CFD for systematic development and optimized design, and this is just why INFINAIR is capable of supplying more energy-saving and more efficient products with lower noise. Please see following picture of simulated aerodynamic performance process of INFINAIR complete mixed flow fan, a certain new box-type fan of INFINAIR and a certain centrifugal fan of INFINAIR.
CFD flow field pressure and rate of INFINAIR patented complete mixed flow fan (process illustration)
CFD flow field trace of a certain new box-type centrifugal fan of INFINAIR (process illustration)
CFD analysis for inducing fan of garage (process illustration)
2. With respect to garage ventilation system optimization, INFINAIR has successfully developed a new, complete series centrifugal inducing fan with high static pressure as wehll as far projection distance, and guide the ventilation system layout of underground garage of customer. The following is the flow field layout simulation of an underground garage.
INFINAIR has mature FEA technical capability
1.In the practice process of FEA technology for many years, INFINAIR has accumulated a large number of data and experience which are suitable for actual physical property of common materials in China market.
2.INFINAIR Research Institute fully calculates and repeatedly adjusts the material type, material thickness, structural form and processing way in design stage to ensure that the parts can resist various pressures in operation, ensure that the fan can operate reliably for a long time, and ensure that the product cost is reasonable.
3.The final product scheme goes through the reliability verification of INFINAIR laboratory, conducts failure analysis and life extension analysis for products suffered aging test, reaches a definite conclusion, and thus reasonably saves equipment investment while improving product reliability.
CFD flow field pressure cloud of a certain centrifugal fan of INFINAIR (process illustration)
——Numerical simulation technology CAE
1.Numerical simulation is a kind of application of Computer Aided Engineering (CAE), mainly includes two core technologies of CFD and FEA.
2.CFD is short for Computational Fluid Dynamics. CFD simulate-calculates the product performance inside computer, provides guidance for aerodynamic model design (optimize the number of blades, angles and widths) and noise prediction of fan, especially impeller, and thus helps the designer basically predict the final aerodynamic performance without producing so many prototypes, consequently realizes quick customized design or systemic optimization.
3.As a “virtual laboratory”, CFD can realize fast iteration, save cost and reduce R&D period, is a strong tool for effective and reliable fan R&D and non-standard customization, and will provide accurate scheme for optimization of ventilation system.
Process illustration of FEA stress distribution for customized centrifugal fan impeller made by INFINAIR
Successful cases of INFINAIR FEA technology:
1.The following is process illustration for a customized fan analyzed by INFINAIR Research Institute . According to the system natural vibration characteristics of the customer, INFINAIR Research Institute makes vibration mode analysis for the overall customized fan, achieves structural optimization, avoids resonating with system, and ensures that the fan can operate reliably for a long time.
Modal analysis for fan frame made by INFINAIR Research Institute through FEA
2.In order to analyze the bearing and deformation of motor platform in operating process, INFINAIR Research Institute conducts modal analysis based on FEA technology.
R&D and Innovation: R&D team
INFINAIR Research Institute focuses on “product life cycle” and is fully responsible for management of all products. The responsibilities are as follows:
1.Fundamental research of hydromechanics;
2.Market research of ventilation, gas heating, motor, air purification and automatic control of ventilation system;
3.Product planning, R&D and manufacturing;
5.Market launch and promotion, maintenance and update/obsolescence;
6.Product experiment and test, product certification;
7.Order processing and technical support.
As a new high-tech enterprise in Shanghai, INFINAIR Research Institute has an excellent technical talent team combing elder, middle-aged and young people and an effective talent cultivating mechanism. Immersing in Youth Culture of Ready to learn, Hard-working, Enterprising, Forward-looking, Innovative, Pioneering for a long time, INFINAIR R&D team has cultivated innovative spirit which has become source for core competitiveness of company.
INFINAIR Research Institute always takes Reliable, Convenient, Novel as the basic concept of product R&D and design. Under the guidance of the spirit and concept, the institute has reached innumerable great achievements, obtained more than 40 patent certificates and won many honors, it has launched many products for the first time in industry, what is more important is that INFINAIR Research Institute takes “at customers’ side” and resolving practical product issues for customer as an important work habit, and thus creates valuable and satisfactory experience, gains full trust of customer. INFINAIR Research Institute will never stop innovating.
--Much to expect from just having excellent design and a precise detail-oriented drawing? In fact, there is still a long way to go before finalizing a reliable product that comes only from high processing precision and advanced technology.
-- INFINAIR has put to use a large number of high-precision CNC processing machines. Besides, INFINAIR has produced lots of special-purpose equipment and core molds through its independent R&D efforts.
--Also, R&D staff and production workers at INFINIAR are mobilized to promote technological improvements through concerted efforts. By analyzing onsite issues and sharing the actions for improvement, product reliability has been continuously enhanced with the help of wisdom of frontline workers.
Reliability Certified by Quality Control Systems
--INFINAIR has been awarded triple certification in ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 by SGS, a world famous certification agency.
--INFINAIR performs tests on key points at all stages of production and products must be rigorously tested before leaving the factory to ensure reliability. A case in point: INFINAIR made huge investments in building a vibration test bench on the production line and importing dedicated test equipment from Germany for greater accuracy. This bench covers 180 square meters with its foundation reaching 20 meters underground.
--Furthermore, INFINAIR works with consulting companies to launch 5S programs and take the Six Sigma approach to the continuous improvement of products. In this way, abilities of staff can be improved and a sustainable quality management system built.
The TÜV SÜD Certificate
AMCA accredited lab
AMCA membership certificate
Numerous Product Patents
CNAS lab accreditation
ISO 9001 quality management system
OHSAS 18001, Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series
ISO 14001 environmental management system
Fire Fighting Certification
This video is about a signature airport job of INFINAIR ventilation. We participated and competed the bidding for this ventilation project - Xinzheng Airport in 2014.
With the lack of fossil fuel and aggravation of pollution, nuclear power is the unique new power can be Large-scale applied with great prospect.
The Dongfeng Yueda KIA is an joint-venture of Dongfeng Motor Corporation、Jiangsu Yueda Investment Co. Ltd and Korean KIA Automatic Vehicle. Ltd, partly occupying respectively 25%、25%、50% of the company.