• Small-size and light-weight; Easy installation with no additional ducts required; Highly targeted and cost- effective.
• Energy-efficient: inducing air through the high velocity discharge produced.
• Flexible metallic nozzle with easily adjustable discharge angles.
• Intelligent positive inducing function available: sub-regions interlinked to ensure energy efficiency and reliability.
• Housing made of quality galvanized steel sheet; housing finished with electrostatic epoxy coatings also available.
The fan shall be a positive inducing one with a centrifugal galvanized steel wheel. The wheel should be subject to static and dynamic balancing tests up to AMCA 204- G2.5 quality grade.
The fan housing shall be made in galvanized steel sheet (or steel sheet finished with electrostatic epoxy coatings) for effective corrosion prevention. There has a removable access door for inspection and maintenance. There shall be baffle plates at the outlet, ensuring regular airstreams from each nozzle.
The motor shall be direct driven and well match the fan load. It shall be IP44 rated with Class F insulation.
Seamlessly formed by spinning with aluminum alloys, the flexible nozzle shall be directly embedded on the fan housing.
A permanently fixed aluminum nameplate shall clearly display the fan number, product model and serial number (a unique ID for each fan) so that the parts used can be traceable by customers.
No.55 Qingneng Road, Waigang Town, Jiading District, Shanghai, P.R. China