- Industrial Centrifugal Fan -- Low Pressure -- High Pressure -- Plug Type -- FRP Centrifugal Fan
- Inline Fan - Axial Fan - Centrifugal Fan - Mixed Flow Fan
- Roof & Sidewall Fan -- Roof Fan -- Sidewall Fan
- DWDI AHU Fan
- Tunnel Fan &
- Induced Fan &
Kitchen Fume Extractor Fan
- EC Fan
- Intelligent Control
- Fresh Air and Heating Unit
- INFINAIR Motor
Forward Curved SWSI Centrifugal Fan - Wheel Type E - YFFCSE
Airflow Range: Up to 9,700 m³/h
Static Pressure Range: Up to 18 000 Pa
Drive Configurations: Direct/ Belt
Installation Methods: Base Mount
Applications: High Pressure/ Heavy Duty industry
For reference only. Please contact our sales rep for detailed performance fan curve. Thank you.
Forward curved steel centrifugal wheel-Type E
To adopt advanced technology. Design of forward curved centrifugal wheel is optimized by means of CFD hydro-field simulating. The design is more accordant with the aerodynamic
characteristics, and high efficiency, and stable airflow.
Advanced cutting process, precise positioning jig and all-welded technique are adopted for the blade to ensure smoothness of the margin of the blade. The welding angle is accurate, the whole blade is with strong strength, and the stress is evenly distributed during long-time high-speed operation. The operation is stable and reliable.
High static pressure
Selecting fans featured in forward curved blade with high pressure coefficient has the advantages of smaller model and lower costs than other fan types under meeting the same working point, and has a lower speed, which may decrease vibration and sound level obviously and make fan work more quietly and steadily comparing with the same model of other fan types.
Smaller radio of width and diameter and longer blade flow passage make forward curved wheel more compact and stronger, which may bear a bigger stress and ensure a reliable running.
High balancing level
Each wheel is subjected to dynamic balance test. We insist to the balancing level of G4.0 (Typical products are balanced to G6.3 only). Long-term quiet and stable running of the fan is ensured fundamentally.
● Smaller radio of width and diameter and longer blade flow passage make forward curved wheel more compact and stronger, high strength and safety.
● To be adopted FEA-aided design for enhancing the reliability of structure
● Scroll and wheel with high strength and no leakage characteristics are all-steel continuous welded to improve operation safely
● Each wheel is balanced, and balancing level is higher than the GB product G6.3 (AMCA204)
● To be vibration tested before the fan leave the factory to achieve the requirements of long-t erm stable and reliable operation
● Fan shaft is subjected to finish turning & hardening and tempering. Maximum load surpasses 35% of limit speed to ensure the long-term continuous operation of the security
● Bearing seal can be lubricated. Service life more than L10:80000 hours to ensure the reliability of long-term continuous operation
● Optimized design repeatedly of CFD flow field simulation to ensure aerodynamic performance complied with the flow field characteristics
● Efficient centrifugal wheel with high efficiency wide to avoid performance degradation caused by changes in working point
● Venturi inlet matched front disc precisely to avoid turbulent flow and air leakage, so that the air flow more smoothly to improve aerodynamic performance
● Excellent aerodynamic performance, the highest efficiency grade up to FEG85 (AMCA205)
● Flexible allocation of multi-drive type
● Various common accessories provided as standard
● Accessories completely to meet all kinds of application requirements
The fan shall be single inlet with steel forward curved centrifugal wheel. The drive type shall be direct drive or belt drive. Structure of the fan shall allow convenient withdrawal of the wheel for maintenance and cleaning.
The fan shall be tested in accordance with AMCA Standard 210 and 300. The manufacturer must own the production license for industrial products and ISO9001 quality system authentication.
The wheel shall be steel forward curved centrifugal and fully welded. The wheel shall be statically and dynamically balanced to level G4.0 in accordance with AMCA204. When the wheel is operating at the highest allowable speed, the volume shall be stable and the noise shall be low. Wheel features shall be able to avoid performance downgrade resulting from sliding of the working points.
The fan housing shall be steel, the thickness and strength shall be adequate to support fan max running weight. The volute shall be continuously welded and equipped with access door for removing possible foreign objects entered into the scroll.
Fan inlet shall be aerodynamic design round curved section to smoothly transit the air to the wheel cone, it will have good commutate effect to effectively reduce turbulence, improve fan efficiency and reduce noise.
Fan surface shall be polished and cleaned up to remove particulates, welding slag, burrs, sharp edge, iron, oil, then epoxy coating or high temperature coating for high temperature environments use, fan surface shall be free of sags, wrinkle, blisters, exposed metal or peeling after coating. It shall be no corrosion and rust at least 10 years in allowable working condition.
Transmission Device (Only for belt drive)
Fan shaft shall be heat treated through soaking furnace to the hardness level between 251 and 450 degrees centigrade, and the maximum load is 35% higher than that of the max RPM, the shaft shall be furnished with cover. The material of shaft shall be 40Cr. The support structures shall be whole drum-type bearing box. The bearings shall be selected for a minimum (L-10) life in excess of 80,000 hours at maximum cataloged operating speed. The bearing lubrication shall be adopted thin oil between N32 and N46, the amount of lubrication oil shall be according to the requirements of the oil level mark. The pulley shall be constructed of cast-iron; Fan pulleys shall be sized for a minimum of 130% of driving power. The pulley and belt shall be furnished with cover.
Motor shall be carefully matched to the fan load, IP54, and insulation class F. Motor bearings shall be lubricant ball type. Motor and drives shall be out of the air stream to avoid grease or dirt accumulation.
Explosion-proof Structure (Only for explosion-proof type)
Fan shall conform to Spark C explosion-proof structure according to AMCA99 Standard. The inlet shall mount copper ring and the motor shall adopt explosion-proof type. The whole fan should own CNEX certification and the manufacturer must own the production license for anti-explosion electric products.
Permanently fixed aluminum nameplate shall be fixed on fan body clearly display fan mark, product model and serial number (i.e.: unique ID for each fan), so that the customer can use this number to find out the parts used.
Qualified suppliers shall have an AAA credit rating. Providing INFINAIR or similar products, with their design based on YFFCSE models of INFINAIR.