Personally Identifiable Information
As a general rule, INFINAIR does not collect PII about you when you visit our website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting PII through our website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving INFINAIR your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in the INFINAIR’s inability to provide you with the service you desire.
If you choose to provide us with PII on INFINAIR’s website, through such methods as completing a web form or sending us an email, we will use that information to help us provide you the information or service you have requested or to respond to your message. The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting our site. Generally, the information requested by INFINAIR will be used to respond to your inquiry or to provide you with the service you request.
Our website allows you to send us an email. We will use the information you provide to respond to your inquiry. We will only send you general information via email. You should be reminded that email may not necessarily be secure against interception. Therefore, we suggest that you do not send sensitive personal data (such as your ID card number) to us via email. If your intended email communication is very sensitive, or includes information such as your bank account, credit card, or ID card number, you should instead send it by mail. Another alternative may be submission of data through a secure web page, if available.
Automatically Collected Information
We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyze this information because it helps us to better design our website to suit your needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat. This information includes:
1. The Internet domain from which you access our website
2. The Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our website;
3. The type of browser used to access our site;
4. The operating system used to access our site;
5. The date and time you access our site;
6. The Universal Resource Locators (URLs), or addresses, of the pages you visit;
7. If you visited this website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
We may share the above information with our employees or representatives with a “need-to-know” in the performance of their official duties, or other named representatives as needed to quickly process your request or transaction. This information is only used to help us make our site more useful for you.
INFINAIR takes the security of all PII very seriously. We take precautions to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information we collect at this site. Such measures include access controls designed to limit access to the information to the extent necessary to accomplish our mission. We also employ various security technologies to protect the information stored on our systems. We routinely test our security measures to ensure that they remain operational and effective.
We take the following steps to secure the information we collect:
· Employ internal access controls to ensure that only personnel who have access to your information are those with a need to do so to perform their official duties.
· Train appropriate personnel on our privacy and security policies and compliance requirements.
· Secure the areas where we retain paper copies of the information we collect online.
· Perform regular backups of the information we collect online to ensure against loss.
· Periodically test our security procedures to ensure personnel and technical compliance.
· Employ external access safeguards to identify and prevent unauthorized access by outsiders that attempt to “hack” into, or cause harm to, the information contained in our systems.
We hold our contractors and other third-party providers to the same high standards that we use to ensure the security, confidentiality, and integrity of personal information they may have access to in the course of their work completed on behalf of INFINAIR.